SEARCH THIS BLOG?

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ice Prince ft Brymo - Oleku free mp3 download + lyrics

CLICK TO PLAY MP3



POSTED BY ARTHUR KAKANDE

Chorus(Brym-O)
Oleku... Tell me somethin wey i no fit do
Mio gbo po gbo po gbo po malo tu
Monini monin.. Modeji modeji
I hope u ready coz its oleku

She feeling the boy ye
She feeling she feeling the boy ye ye(4times)

Verse 1(Ice Prince)
I'm so interesting..../ is why they say that I'm the next thing/ see even on features I'm impressing/ people do hate but ima flexing/ I learnt the lesson/ they throw me shots but ima chestin/ I'm far from pop my pop is resting/ my flow so bad my tongue is vexing/ no one is testin/ I'm best by far is what I'm guesing/ 1 2 3 I win like wrestling/ how can i loose I'm with the best team../ I'm the boy with the fire/ and djs gimme more spin than a tyre/ seen it all, done it all, sang in a choir/ feeling like I'm tenor here only go higher/
your reading lyrics on; hollywoodheart2.blogspot.com
Chorus

Verse 2(Ice Prince)
Its so exciting.../ The games been dark but I'm igniting/ positive flow I'm so attracting/ whether freestyles or even writing/ I put my life in/ the bread don't cut i put the knife in/ my left hand weak i put the right in/ and take my bars from J to brighton/ I see the lightening/ I knw sometimes the rain is fritening/ no matter how hard, the seed is ripening/ so when u hear Icey princey hype him/ I don try plenty/ I dey rap I dey sing I dey come MC/ there's too many songs and i neva empty/ na u chop stone if u want tempt me/
Chorus

Verse 3(Ice Prince)
I'm so contageous/ and no ones done this good in ages/ I put my foot in hell courageous/ too many verse like bible pages/ and I hope they play this/ so i can grow up frm low to apex/ until my account is fat and shapeless/ too many songs but mine is latest/ so love or hate this/ am getting my cake am on the cake list/ beating my chest am on the ape list/ u shld be honoured and bow to greatness/ see ma names gettin famous/ my teams fire mehnn u cannot flame this/ na baba God work u cannot blame us/ its in vein wen hataz try aim us/


posted by ARTHUR KAKANDE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To post your comments, Your required to use an account- gmail, yahoo, twitter or any other so Sign up/Sign in here! or you can simply choose "Anonymous" on comment as incase you want to protect your identity!